Friday 6 January 2012

I have always had two passions in life, family & photography. I will admit that photography in the past was not always a top passion within the two, but recently I have discovered my love of being behind the lense again. My intentions will never to become a photographer that is famous or do it for a living, but I do love doing it as a hobby and the looks on the clients faces after I give them the CD of photos is an AWESOME feeling!!

I call myself a "lifestyle" photographer...lifestyle photography is a style of photography which aims to portray real-life situations in a controlled setting. Lighting is bright, airy and natural-looking. I love capturing special moments, events and everyday life on film (well these days, on the computer). I can remember sitting at my home in Strathroy going through rubbermaid bins (the big blue ones) full of pictures of my family and talking about each picture and the story that it told. Laughing at funny ones, remembing special moments with someone that is no longer with us, and talking about the ones that SHOULD NOT have been taken (we all have a couple of those). But all of these pictures, good or bad...are our memories, moments and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment