Friday 6 January 2012

Maternity Photographs...

I had the opportunity to shoot Jason & Katrina's maternity photos when she was 8 months pregnant. This was one of my very first photo shoots that I did and was honored to be able to capture this special event in their lives. Maternity photos are something that most people don't really take the time to do. And when I look back on the conversation that Jason and I had about doing these photos he said that they were looking at getting some done but because they were too expensive they would rather spend the money on baby shots afterwards. Unfortunatly there are many new expecting parents that don't take the opportunity to capture this amazing life experience and regret it afterwards. These photos will one day be a story that is talked about with your child, maybe when they are becoming a new brother or sister or maybe a new parent themselves.

These are some of the photos that were captured that day...

No comments:

Post a Comment